This Committee is composed of a Chair, who is appointed by the Board Chair, and four (4) Members who are elected by the Board of Directors. The Committee works closely with the CEO and the CFO.
• Serves as the Corporation’s Agent in all matters related to new construction, renovations, facility leasing agreements, rental property and other such matters in keeping with the purposes of the Corporation
• Provides staff with guidance regarding the development of property maintenance and security plans, and the maintenance of inventories related to all of the Corporation’s buildings, properties, vehicles, furnishings, and equipment
• Recommends policies to the Board regarding property rental and the use of the Corporation’s facilities by outside organizations
• Annually reviews and make recommendations to the Board at the last meeting of the fiscal year regarding insurance coverages needed for the Corporation’s properties and vehicles
• Helps ensure that all buildings, grounds, furnishings and equipment are in good working order
• Makes recommendations to the Finance Committee regarding funds needed for upkeep and maintenance, new purchases and other matters related to buildings, grounds, furnishings and equipment
The Committee is required to meet at least six (6) times annually.