Finance Committee Member Agreement
2018-2019 Board of Directors
The Board Treasurer automatically serves as this Committee’s Chair. The Committee also includes four (4) members who are elected by the Board of Directors.
• Helps guarantee the Corporation is in compliance with current financial management and tax reporting requirements
• Oversees and lends expertise to the Corporation’s budgeting and financial planning processes, tax reporting requirements and annual audit
• Reports monthly to the Board of Directors and/or more often when necessary regarding the status of the Corporation’s financial health
• Educates Board Members regarding financial statements and the Corporation’s current financial status
• Works closely with the CEO and CFO on financial matters
The Committee is required to meet at least six (6) times annually.
By signing this form electronically, you are agreeing that this constitutes a legal signature confirming that you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions.
Do Not Fill This Out