The Board Treasurer automatically serves as this Committee’s Chair. The Committee also includes four (4) members who are elected by the Board of Directors.
• Helps guarantee the Corporation is in compliance with current financial management and tax reporting requirements
• Oversees and lends expertise to the Corporation’s budgeting and financial planning processes, tax reporting requirements and annual audit
• Reports monthly to the Board of Directors and/or more often when necessary regarding the status of the Corporation’s financial health
• Educates Board Members regarding financial statements and the Corporation’s current financial status
• Works closely with the CEO and CFO on financial matters
The Committee is required to meet at least six (6) times annually.